Morning Coffee Break — Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Starting a new feature today. Articles, features, and snippets from around the media world, all of course with short commentary from your’s truly.
- The San Diego Union Tribune (h/t RCP) has an inciteful (yes, spelled it right) article sure to up-end the liberals for whom the current occupant of the White House can do no wrong, Presidential busts: The worst of all: Barack Obama (2009 – ?)
- You can’t make this stuff up, “Obama’s Lost in Space“. The Obama Administration notified Congress that it has approved the export license for sensitive space technology to the Chinese from the US company that was fined in the past for supplying sensitive technology to the ChiComms for ballistic missiles. Unbelievable, except it’s the BO Administration.
- From the “this is rich” file, Obama claims Romney is trying to “distort my vision“. Mr. President, did you or did you not say, “if you got a business, you didn’t build it.” If you have a business that you built, feature it on this website: http://yesididbuildit.com/
- Courtesy of Daily Caller: Coal companies announce layoffs, blame Obama. Our country has over 600 coal plants producing over 2.1 million gigawatts of electricity to homes and businesses. We all want clean air and water, but destroying an industry which produces 130,000 direct mining jobs and for each coal mining job, an additional 3.5 jobs are created elsewhere in the economy, is, well quite frankly, stupid. But then what do you expect from this Administration.
- Pretty soon, there won’t be any demographic group left in the US that Obama hasn’t bought or tried to buy: You don’t owe that: An Obama proposal would make it easier not to repay student loans