Morning Musings for Monday, March 19, 2012
Snippets, tidbits and commentary on current events and issues that are too good to pass up.
- So, tell me, are we safer now? And we thought Disney World was only in Orlando. TSA, smile, you’re on not-so candid camera.
- I called for him to drop out months ago. We’ve accumulated another $1.2 trillion in debt, and he’s talking porn.
- “We can’t wait.” Yes, we can.
- And Dan Rutherford has plans to run for Governor of Illinois. Our qualifications for the office in Illinois are either incompetence or corruption. Blago was 2 for 2; however, not a good thing when a potential POTUS has to fly in his own people to save his chances in the Land of Lincoln.
- Cliffhangers only belong in the movies.
Enjoy your morning coffee.