Morning Musings for Thursday, March 15, 2012
Snippets, tidbits and fast commentary on issues and current events I just can’t pass up.
- Do you think the general who made this remark, now wishes he could take it back? “I wanted to have the Marines look just like their Afghan partners” according to General Mark Gurganus during a surprise visit by Secretary Leon Panetta to Afghanistan.
- So the budget deficit is being revised upward for 2012 to $1.2 trillion. Don’t know about you, but this is one time I’m glad my parents and grandparents aren’t alive to see this.
- One word, “priceless.” Obama’s Top Campaign Bundlers at Among State Dinner Guests
- As the proud owner of two German Shepherd Dogs, I have to include this, “Bill to help canine comrades in arms” and say, it’s about time.
- There’s more to Barack Obama than meets the eye, but maybe this time the rest of the country will listen to what we here in Illinois/Chicago have known for years, If Obama’s Past isn’t a Concern, Why Cover it Up?
Enjoy your coffee.